In my London Acupuncture & Moxibustion Clinic I offer acupuncture London, acupuncture Kentish Town, acupuncture Belsize Park, acupuncture Camden, acupuncture tufnell Park, acupuncture central London. In my London Moxibustion & Acupuncture Practice I also offer moxibustion London, moxibustion Kentish Town, moxibustion Belsize Park, moxibustion Camden, moxibustion tufnell Park, moxibustion central London. I can also treat you with cosmetic acupuncture & facial rejuvenation acupuncture, moxibustion & moxa therapy, ear acupuncture or auricular acupuncture. I offer help, treatment & therapy for non-surgical face lift, fertility & infertility, IVF, pregnancy, back pain relief, weight loss, anxiety, sciatica, depression, tinnitus, migraines, headaches, quit or stop smoking, arthritis, cellulite & cellulitis, sports injuries, indigestion & digestion, coughs, colds, flu, allergies, asthma, hayfever, insomnia & sleep problems, eczema, skin problems, diabetes, men's & women's health. I am trained, experienced and accredited as acupuncturist in London, acupuncturist in Kentish Town, acupuncturist in Belsize Park, acupuncturist in Camden, acupuncturist in tufnell Park, acupuncturist in central London. Acupuncture & moxibustion is widely recognised as tcm London, traditional chinese medicine London, complementary medicine London, complementary therapy London, complementary therapies London, alternative medicine London, alternative therapy London, alternative therapies London, chinese acupuncture London, traditional acupuncture London, acupuncture therapy London, acupuncture treatment London, moxibustion in London, moxibustion therapy London, moxibustion treatment London or moxa therapy London or moxa treatment in London. Please be aware of various misspellings of the word acupuncture, e.g. accupuncture in London or acupunture in London.
Symptoms Acupuncture Can Help With
Acupuncture treatment is a form of Traditional Chinese Medicine helps with a range of physical, emotional and psychological conditions. Acupuncture therapy benefits people with:
- Women's Health: gynaecological & hormonal problems, period pains, menopause, IVF, pregnancy, ovulation, menstrual problems, PMS, low libido
- Infertility, fertility problems
- Weight loss
- Men's Health: low libido, low sperm count, premature ejaculation
- Pain relief: back pain, back ache, lower back pain (low back pain), sciatica, migraines, headaches, tennis elbow, abdominal pain, stomach ache, nerve pain, shoulder pain etc.,
- Chronic pain relief
- Sports injuries
- Quitting Smoking
- Stress relief, depression, anxiety, panic attacks
- Flu, influenza, colds, coughs
- Insomnia & Sleep Problems
- Digestion & Digestive Problems, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Allergies, Asthma, Hayfever
- Skin problems, eczema, etc.
- Arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis
- ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis)
- Emotional eating, binge eating, comfort eating, compulsive eating, overeating
Underlying Symptoms Acupuncture Treatment Can Help With
The holistic acupuncture benefits also include improved energy levels, immune system, digestion and sleep patterns.
Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Benefits
- The beauty and advantage of traditional Acupuncture therapy is that it can treat both the symptom and root causes without side effects
- Chinese medicine offers treatment to restore overall balance in the body, because it recognises the body as an interrelated network
- Chinese acupuncture therapy aims to bring our mind, body & emotional back into healthy balance
- TCM Acupuncture therapy does not have the side effects of drugs & medication
- When conventional medicine has not been helpful people are increasingly turning to Acupuncture therapy as a way of improving their overall health as well as treating their primary conditions
- Acupuncture is a complementary medicine or alternative therapy
- Chinese acupuncture treatment works alongside conventional health treatments and can help reduce any side effects of drugs where needed
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture treatment has become of the most recognised effective complementary therapy or alternative medicine
- Acupuncture therapy is recommended by the NHS and the World Health Organisation for certain conditions
What is Acupuncture
How Acupuncture Works
Acupuncture (Chinese Acupuncture or Traditional Acupuncture) is an effective, safe, clean, gentle & surprisingly relaxing holistic body therapy, which is tailored to our own unique constitution and symptoms. Chinese Medicine Acupuncture treatment helps to relieve pain (also chronic pain), tension, stress which are seen as obstructions in the flow of energy (Qi) through an invisible network of pathways or channels (Meridians). These channels may be accessed through over 350 points all over the body, using very fine acupuncture needles.
Acupuncture Addressing Imbalances
Our unique constitutional make-up is created by our family history (genes), childhood, lifestyle & environment. Through the complex art of oriental diagnosis, subtle imbalances can be detected before they have become clinical conditions. Through Acupuncture therapy these imbalances can be addressed so we can return to our equilibrium. Acupuncture treatment supports the body's own self-healing & re-balancing mechanisms.
- BSc. Hons - Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) - Acupuncture - University Of Westminster – Euston, Central London
- ITEC Diploma - Anatomy, Physiology & Body Massage - Camden, London NW1
- ITEC Diploma – Aromatherapy Massage - Camden, London NW1
- Diploma - Shiatsu - The Shiatsu College – Central London
- Acupuncture - "Natural Remedies" Clinic in Brecknock Road, Kentish Town, London NW5
- Acupuncture, Shiatsu & Aromatherapy Massage - "Perspective Health" private practice in Englands Lane, London NW3
- Acupuncture Clinic work at the University of Westminster Polyclinic in the West End, Central London
- Shiatsu - "Diorama Arts & Therapy Centre", Central London WC1
- Bodywork Shiatsu & Massage - Initiated & ran my own on-site business for "Encyclopaedia Britannica", "Eurostar", "Amnesty International" in Central London
- Bodywork - team member of complementary health therapists for "Women & Health", Camden, London NW1
- Massage - Tutor in the "Outreach Programme" in Camden Day Centres & Residential Homes for Older People in London NW1 & NW3, run by "Kingsway College in London"
- BacC (British Acupuncture Council) - registered & accredited Acupuncture Practitioner
Why I Was Drawn To Traditional Acupuncture
I have been fascinated by the relationship between the mind, emotions and the body. I was drawn to Acupuncture therapy after receiving beneficial Chinese acupuncture treatment. I found acupuncture deeply relaxing, gentle, connecting & rejuvenating. After a course of Traditional Chinese Medicine – Acupuncture I noticed that my symptoms had gone, I also felt energised and more at one with myself. This positive experience, and belief in the power of acupuncture & traditional Chinese medicine led me to train as an acupuncturist in Camden, London.
What To Expect From Acupuncture Treatment
My Approach To Acupuncture
As an acupuncture practitioner I have a professional, warm & holistic approach to acupuncture. In my acupuncture clinics in Belsize Park & Kentish Town, Camden London I offer a safe, clean environment, a relaxed, comfortable space where your symptoms can be treated and you can recuperate & rejuvenate through receiving acupuncture therapy.
- I only treat one person at a time with acupuncture so I can give you my full attention while you relax with the acupuncture pins in place.
- I will find out why you've come & encourage you to discuss any concerns, worries or preferences before acupuncture treatment
- You will first have a consultation where I will ask you questions about your lifestyle, health, history & current health problems. You can also ask me questions about the Chinese acupuncture treatment
- Diagnosis of your energetic imbalances is made through verbal, visual & touch cues, alongside a subtle pulse & tongue examination – which informs the Chinese acupuncture treatment
- I will then formulate an acupuncture treatment plan including the points need stimulating to bring you back into balance
- I also offer gentle, relaxing shiatsu massage on your back, neck & shoulders before the acupuncture treatment begins
- Acupuncture needles will be gently inserted into appropriate acupuncture points to obtain a change in your pulse, and left in for a period of time. I only use sterile, single-use, disposable ultra fine acupuncture needles
- During the acupuncture treatment I sometimes also offer light acupressure on some acupuncture points. For musculo-skeletal problems I offer shiatsu massage to gently realign & maintain your bone structure, joints & tendons
Acupuncture Contact Details
Initial Acupuncture Appointment
Acupuncture Practice Locations
My Traditional Chinese Medicine – Acupuncture clinics are based in:
- Local map of Kentish Town, Camden, London NW5
- Local map of Belsize Park, Camden, London NW3
- Local map of Tufnell Park, London N7
It can be easily accessed from Hampstead, Belsize Park (London NW3), Kentish Town (London NW5), Camden Town (London NW1), Tufnell Park (London N7) Islington (London N1), St Johns Wood (London NW8), Westminster & City of London and also Kings Cross & Euston (London WC1 & WC2).
My acupuncture clinic can be easily accessed by a range of London Underground (Kentish Town, Camden Town Tube or Tufnell Park Station on the Northern Line), bus & rail (Camden Road, Euston, King's Cross & St Pancras Rail Stations) services to & from Central London (see Transport For London).
Parking is available adjacent to my Chinese Medicine – Acupuncture Practice in Kentish Town, Camden, Central London
Chinese Medicine Treatments Complementing Acupuncture
In addition to acupuncture I also offer:
- Auricular Acupuncture (Ear Acupuncture or Auricular Therapy)
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture (Facial Acupuncture or Cosmetic Acupuncture)
- Electro-acupuncture (TENS)
- Moxibustion Therapy (Moxa Treatment)
- Therapeutic Massage
- Sports massage
- Gua Sha massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Holistic Massage Therapy